BEFORE USING OUR SITES, PLEASE READ THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of www.andrecaputo.com (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Andre Caputo Studio Ltd. This Site is an online courses plataform.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Andre Caputo Studio Ltd. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, portfolio, videos, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
As a user of our Site, you agree to use our Site legally, not to use our Site for illegal purposes, and NOT to:
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owner or any third party to the Site;
- Hack into the account of another user of the Site;
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent;
- Take screenshots from the courses, videos or any content;
- Record the courses, classes, videos, with screen recorders;
- Share your private access to the third part;
- Make footages from the monitor while the courses are running;
- Record audio from the audio of the courses;
- Take pictures from the screen;
- Share the videos/classes/audios/courses via streaming; or
- Share the videos/classes/audios/courses in the web/social media/etc.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
The following guarantees apply to our Site:
- Single courses are guaranteed for up to 7 days from the date of purchase. However, if you have watched more than 50% of the video or lecture content, there will be no refunds.;
- The annual subscriptions guarantee is up to 7 days from the date of purchase. However, if you have accessed more than 2 courses on the platform, there will be no refunds.;
- The warranty for Wondershop courses will be 7 days after the date of your purchase; and
- The warranty for the Wonder Class courses will be 7 days after the date of purchase.
Limitation of Liability
Andre Caputo Studio Ltd and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Andre Caputo Studio Ltd and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
You can also contact us through the contact form available on our Site.
Effective Date: 14th day of February, 2023